Sad news for 2UE's Paul Murray

This morning on 2UE Breakfast, Jason Morrison revealed the devastating news about Paul Murray and his wife Sian's baby son Leo, who passed away at the weekend shortly after his birth.

You can leave messages of support for Paul and Sian below, or on the 2UE website here

Sebastian Bustamante(22:57pm 20 Aug 2012)
My condolences to my good mate Paul, Sian and the entire Murray family.
Konsky(22:58pm 20 Aug 2012)
Heartbreaking news. Sincere condolences to the family.
swr633(0:00am 21 Aug 2012)
That is so tragically sad news for Paul and Sian....truely gut wrenching news. It is just so unfair. My condolences go out to the Murray family. Paul, you are in my thoughts...My sincerest condolences.
robbo(3:03am 21 Aug 2012)
Thinking of you mate... devastating news....
jeremy(5:24am 21 Aug 2012)
Extremely sad news. I can't even imagine how Paul and Sian are feeling. No parent deserves to go through something so tragic.
Thinking of you both.
Wade Kingsley(12:32pm 21 Aug 2012)
In a world of revenue pressure, ratings pressure, performance reviews and people being upset about credit lines that run 12 seconds instead of 10 seconds - it's a tragic reminder of what really matters in life.

Terrible news, and as a father I gave my 2 kids an extra cuddle tonight.

"Life is fragile, hug your loved ones" - Matt Price, 2007.

My sincerest condolences to Paul and Sian and their families.
katherine hynes(1:38am 23 Aug 2012)
So sorry to hear the sad news. Sending thoughts and prayers to Paul, Sian, and their families.
Sally Berry(8:32am 31 Aug 2012)
Paul - my heart goes out to you - As an older listener and mum i listened to your every comment about becoming a new dad - I was so impressed that you were so in tune with it all - it's had a profound effect on me even not being connected to your family - I am so sorry you have to endure such a sad sad time - I will remember this baby boy and mark a star in the heavens
Lidija Kazuberns.(11:55am 10 Sep 2012)
Paul,Sian.
May your heart find healing in cherished memories.
May your spirit find comfort in the thoughts and prayers of those who care about you.
Anonymous(9:45am 10 Dec 2013)
Our daughter was born with Spina Bifida 45 years ago on Good Friday 1968 and died in January 1969 and there isn't a day that passes that I don't think about her. I can only imagine the grief that you are both feeling at your loss.
Mat(13:11pm 21 Jan 2014)
Paul an Sian
Sorry for your loss
Stay Strong
joan lynch(21:09pm 20 Aug 2014)
I know it was two years ago but it must still be hard for both of you god bless both of you

I am a real live breathing human person

Tasmanian Broadcasters has a vacancy for a Talkback Producer.  Details

KIIS 1065 has a vacancy for a Producer on The Kyle and Jackie O Show.  Details

SCA has a vacancy for a Casual Journalist - Brisbane. Details

Grant Broadcasters has a vacancy for a Digital Content Manager - Geelong.  Details.

Nova Entertainment has a vacancy for an Executive Producer for Kate,Tim and Marty. 12 month maternity leave role. - Sydney. Details.

96.5 FM has a vacancy for a Content Director. Details.

96.5 FM are looking for On Air talent for their Talent Bank.  Details

SCA has a vacancy for an Announcer / Operations. -Triple M Brisbane. Details.

Light FM has a vacancy for a Casual Announcer. Details.

Macquarie Media has a vacancy for a Panel Operator, Nights with Steve Price - Sydney.  Details

Radio Sport / Newstalk ZB has a vacancy for a Sports Journalist. Details.

Canberra FM has a vacancy for a Studio Technician. Details.

SCA has a vacancy for a General Manager - Mackay. Details

SCA has a vacancy for a Breakfast Announcer - Merredin WA.  Details.

Nova has a vacancy for an Assistant Producer for Smallzy's Surgery - Sydney. Details

Grant Broadcasters has a vacancy for a Broadcast Engineer - South Australia. Details.

Chilli FM has a vacancy for a Breakfast Personality. Details

SCA has a vacancy for a Producer / Editor Prep-Air - Sydney.  Details.

SCA has a vacancy for an Announcer - Bunbury. Details