SEN Sydney adds Brandy and Brantz to lineup
1170 SEN Sydney has recruited commentator and former NRL star Greg ‘Brandy’ Alexander, and sports presenter Stephanie Brantz.
The station is launching “soon” and will replace Classic Hits 2CH , which is moving across to DAB+.
Brandy will join Matty Johns as a regular guest on his Friday morning show, Morning Glory. He’ll also feature on Matt White’s Monday Means Test from 9:30am, recapping the weekend’s rugby league highlights.
Brantz will host Trailblazers with Stephanie Brantz on Mondays at 8pm. The show will feature long-form interviews with trailblazing women in sport including current and former players, coaches and administrators.
She said it was a great time to be doing the program.
“I’m delighted to be joining the 1170 SEN team and to have the opportunity to tell the stories of the incredible women who have achieved such amazing things in sport. Women’s sport has been on an incredible upward trajectory over the past decade and there is no better time to celebrate those involved and get a real insight into their lives, careers and experiences,” she said.
SEN has already announced talent including Andrew Voss, Matty Johns, Bryan Fletcher, Joel Caine, Katie Brown, Gerard Whateley and Jimmy Smith.
- Breakfast with Andrew Voss, Monday – Friday, 6-9am – to be joined by Katie Brown for sports updates each morning
- Mornings with Matt White, Monday – Thursday, 9am-noon
- Morning Glory with Matty Johns, Fridays, 9am-noon
- Whateley, Monday – Thursday, 12-1pm with Gerard Whateley
- Jimmy Smith, Monday – Friday, 1-3pm
- Drive with Joel and Fletch, Monday – Friday, 3-6pm – Joel Caine and Bryan Fletcher
- Evenings with Jimmy Smith, Monday – Friday, 6-7pm