Account Manager, Direct Sales
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We currently have an exciting role available for an Account Manager based in our Sydney office. The role is part of our successful Direct Sales team and the successful applicant will be responsible for representing our strong national and local brands to the direct market.
The core objective of the role is to find, keep and grow the right customers and achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual revenue targets. Your goal of seeking out and capturing new business will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, digital and other multimedia platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
• Sell advertising solutions to a list of clients with the objective of building, developing and growing the relationship and revenue.
• Generate new business opportunities with clients/agencies.
• Achieve monthly sales budgets.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in a media sales role is ideal
• Self-discipline and self-motivation with a focus on client results
• Strong influencing and negotiating ability
• Exceptional project and time management skills
• The ability to demonstrate a high standard of client presentation skills
• Outstanding new business development capabilities
• A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win
• Outstanding relationship development skills and confident to deal face to face with business decision makers
• Your own car and NSW driver’s license
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 21 February 2020.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)