Brand Activations & Street Team Coordinator
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We are currently seeking a Brand Activations and Street Team Coordinator to join our Adelaide Brand Activations team to work on various campaign tasks across MIX102.3 and Cruise 1323. Our Brand Activations and Street Team Coordinator is responsible for devising and implementing promotions originating from the Sales and Content teams to achieve optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all client briefs. Specific areas this role is responsible for includes prizing, promotions, events and street crew.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Coordination of all vehicle and Street Crew activity, including staff rosters, budgeting and maintenance
• Planning & coordination of events including attendance of events on and off station as required
• Prize sourcing, booking and fulfilment
• Writing and presenting promotional proposals to Sales for sponsorship
• Managing Presenter appearances
• Writing Campaign Action Plans and presentation sheets
• Coordinating air checks and client follow up
• Coordination and maintenance of all promotional products
• Regular meetings to discuss opportunities, ideas and communicate upcoming campaigns
• Liaising with the Sales department to ensure that all Sales promotions are run effectively and efficiently
• Internal reporting on Campaigns
The successful candidate will have:
• Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
• Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
• A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply by visiting www.arn.com.au/careers and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 24 May 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)