Brand & Promotions Manager
There’s a reason people work at NOVA Entertainment. As Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company, NOVA Entertainment is committed to creating and sharing great experiences with all our audiences. NOVA isn’t just one of the world’s most unique media organisations, it’s also one of Australia’s most fun and rewarding places to work.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Brand & Promotions Manager to lead Melbourne’s talented Smoothfm 91.5 Brand & Promotions team.
You will work alongside all areas of the business to deliver effective brand and promotional solutions. You will come armed with ambition, courage and management experience.
You will work with the Brand & Promotions Director to deliver on the company strategy whilst collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure a winning culture of innovation, idea generation and execution across the smooth 91.5 brand.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOKS LIKE:
· Actively manage and coach team members to achieve outstanding results and ensure the growth, development and retention of talent.
· Managing a team to create and implement flawless execution of client and station promotional activities on-air, online, on-ground and on social media.
· Work closely with teams to develop solutions for our clients which reflect both the station and the client’s brands.
· Secure and maintain strategic marketing partnerships and relationships for the brand ensuring you are reflecting Sydney.
· Effectively communicate with talent and programming to achieve the best content for shows and clients
WHAT YOU’LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR:
· Experience leading and developing a high performing team
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in promotions or event management experience (ideally within the marketing and/or media industry)
· Outstanding work ethic and high integrity
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· A creative flair coupled with an efficient project management mindset.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and a good sense of humour.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT THE NOVA OFFICE:
· Access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events and other amazing events that NOVA and Melbourne have to offer
· Unlimited access to our Life+Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
· We celebrate staff achievements annually at a black-tie Nova Entertainment Awards event
· A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, be ready to apply but before you do, here’s a list of the things we’re going to want to discuss with you at the next step should you fit the bill:
· Examples/case studies of past work you’re most proud of
· An insight into the content and the brands you’re most passionate about
Disclaimer: NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.