Branded Content Producer
Passionate. Creative. Storyteller.
We are on the hunt for a passionate and energetic content creator to join Nova Entertainments branded entertainment team – CREATE.
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry, including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm.
At Nova Entertainment we create entertaining client solutions to share, inspire and excite our audiences. If this excites you we have a great opportunity for a full time Branded Content Producer who will be an integral part of our Create team. This role is diverse in nature working with internal and external stakeholders across a broad range of projects and clients.
The role requires a person who is passionate about creating engaging content end to end, from concept to ideation to implementation and amplification. Your ability to develop positive relationships with talent, clients and stakeholders from brief to content delivery is paramount.
You will be Based in our Melbourne office, you’ll step straight into a fast paced, dynamic environment with an employer who values people and culture. This role sits within Nova Entertainments branded entertainment division of CREATE and will have the opportunity to create content for client pitches, client campaigns, trade marketing and brand partnerships just to name a few. This is truly a unique role that gets to collaborate across the business as an active contributor to our CREATE team and provide a fresh approach to connectivity and creative thinking across the Nova Entertainment platforms.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Be a triple threat with capabilities in producing, shooting and editing strategic content.
– Have 3+ years experience in a production based role with demonstrated success in the conception, development and delivery of strategic storytelling through video content.
– Have technical expertise in premiere pro, motion graphics, grading and photoshop are a must – as well as strong camera operational and lighting skills (DSLR and Canon C100 and 3-point lighting set up knowledge). Your ability to receive a brief and take the idea to the next level will set you apart from the crowd.
– You will be able create content that is shared across a number of platforms including digital, social, mobile.
– Possess Technical expertise in Final cut and motion graphics within Final Cut, using animation plug ins, Adobe Suite, After Effects, Apple Motion.
– Green screen experience.
– Content ideation, conceptualization and the ability to write and edit scripts for video.
If you apply for this role here’s a list of the things we’re going to want to discuss with you should you fit the bill:
– Examples of past work that demonstrate your capabilities
– An insight into the content and the brands you’re most passionate about
– Your willingness to showcase your skills practically as part of the application process if required