Commercial Manager, Mandurah & Bunbury
We are a dynamic fast-moving sports publisher, connecting brands with fans across radio, television, digital, publishing, stadiums and events.
Seeking an energetic media sales professional with a proven track record, to join our team in our Bunbury/Peel office, with national representation.
Sports Entertainment Network are a multi-platform content and entertainment group of companies, with the unique capability to deliver brand stories to national audiences across Australia Sports Entertainment Network own 16 radio stations across the country, incorporating Adelaide’s 1629 SEN SA, Melbourne’s 1116 SEN, and the new 1170 SEN Sydney.
In addition to owned radio stations, Sports Entertainment Network are the largest syndicator of sports radio content across Australia.
Holding broadcast rights to the AFL, NRL, A-League, Big Bash and Test Cricket as well as international sports events like NFL Super Bowl. Production business Rainmaker produces live and pre-recorded TV programs including Women’s Footy, Footy SA & WA. As well as owning and producing the iconic AFL Record publication.
The role of Commercial Manager Peel/Bunbury WA will report directly to the Group Commercial Director WA and will represent SEN to the business community establishing, managing and servicing our client base, across our assets.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years client facing media sales experience.
The person we’re looking for will:
- Have extensive networks with Bunbury businesses.
- Possess the ability to self-generate while working independently.
- Have a proven track record of driving new business.
- Be capable of creating lateral ideas and solutions with strong product knowledge.
- Understand brands and the goals clients are aiming to achieve.
- Highly energetic and a passion for sport, the industry and our content.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Have a strong work ethic and collaborative work approach; and
- Have good time management skills, be highly organised and results driven.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Applications close 31st January 2021 and applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org