Commercial Manager Wollongong
Crocmedia are a multi-platform content and entertainment group of companies, with the unique capability to deliver brand stories to national audiences across Australia. Having merged with Pacific Star Network, Crocmedia owns radio stations across various states, encompassing Nationwide reach broadcasting within NSW on 1539am Sydney, 801am Gosford, 1575am Wollongong and on the recently acquired 1170am 2CH Sydney.
We are the largest syndicator of sports radio content across Australia, providing commentary and sports talk shows to over 150 radio stations. We broadcast all the action from Australia’s favourite sports with shows including AFL Nation, NAB AFL Trade Radio, Football Nation, NRL Nation, Big Bash Nation, Sportsday, Off The Bench, Reel Adventures, The Driver’s Seat and TV shows including Future Stars, Women’s Footy, Footy SA and Footy WA, as well as owning the AFL Record Publication.
The role of Commercial Manager Wollongong, will report directly to the Group Commercial Director – NSW, and will represent Crocmedia to the business community establishing, managing and servicing our client base across all our radio, TV, Print and event assets.
The successful candidate will have at least 7 years media sales experience in the radio/TV/print industry dealing with agency or direct clients.
The person we are looking for will:
• Have extensive networks across media agencies and/or direct clients;
• Be capable of creating lateral ideas and solutions with strong product knowledge;
• Understand brands and the goals clients are aiming to achieve;
• Possess the ability to self-generate new and existing business while working independently
• Have a proven track record of driving new business;
• Be highly energetic and have a passion for sport, the industry and our content;
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Have a strong work ethic and collaborative work approach;
• Have exceptional time management skills, be highly organised and results driven;
• Be a pillar in the local community with pre-existing relationships across, business, industry and sporting clubs.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org