An exciting rare opportunity exists in the Ace Radio Network, the role of Content Director – 3HA/Mixx FM based in Hamilton, Victoria.
- Minimum three year’s full time commercial radio experience.
- Strong leadership skills that you will use with our small but passionate team.
- A thorough knowledge of Zetta and G Selector.
- A great passion for not only radio but content in general, understanding that our company provides content through several platforms.
- The ability to perform on air. That’s right, you’ll be able to put the headphones on and pull a great shift.
- Willingness to entrench yourself in the Western Victorian community, making the market your home.
- An understanding that your responsibilities include monitoring our product outside of general business hours, and responding to any emergency situation.
Applications close 5pm January 29, 2021
If you would like to join Australia’s premier regional media network, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply now by submitting your resume, cover letter and recent aircheck. (Applications will NOT be considered without an aircheck)
Email your most recent example of on air work to our Group Content Director – Jon Vertigan via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.