Digital Content Producer
Jase & PJ Digital Content Producer
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
We currently have an exciting role available for Digital Content Producer who will work with the Jase & PJ team to Design, create and maintain the digital and social properties for assigned stations and shows.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing content for our websites with a particular focus on KIIS 101.1 & Jase & PJ, social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
• Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
• Brainstorm and Pro-actively generate innovative, relevant content ideas that will attract audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with social and client campaigns – extending content from shows, presenters or station priorities.
• Film and edit videos to a high quality on a tight turn around.
• Photograph In-studio guests, Open Broadcast events, and local executions/skits when required.
• Work closely with the executive producer of KIIS101.1 breakfast show to plan and deliver world-class video content.
The successful candidate will have:
• Producing content for either radio, television or online
• Ability to produce, write, edit and post produce multimedia content, including audio.
• Strong written skills and video/photo shooting and editing, with a great knowledge of Photoshop and HTML.
• Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
• An ability to work autonomously and can prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
• Understanding of content publishing via a CMS and proven ability in Adobe, Cs5/6, Flash and basic HTML
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 27 November 2020.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/