Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Producer
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We’re on the hunt for a digital expert to lead the KIIS 101.1 and Gold 104.3 Social Media & Digital platforms in Melbourne. This exciting opportunity as KIIS/GOLD ‘Digital Content Producer’ will be responsible for leading the charge and ‘owning’ our digital properties. You will be working closely with the Content Directors to amplify and extend on air content whilst creating and publishing day to day engaging posts. Are you an expert on Instagram and Facebook? Can you write an engaging article that drives web traffic? Can you create a meme that owns the sense of day? If so, then this is for you!
Some key responsibilities include:
• Create and publish entertaining daily content extending from our shows, presenters, and station priorities
• Developing/sourcing, creating, and publishing day to day content for our websites (e.g., Entertainment, News, Events etc.), social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
• Generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with client campaigns.
• Design promotional material for our brands and our clients for online and social use.
• Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting our team’s use of social media best practice.
• Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
• Brainstorm and Pro-actively generate innovative, relevant content ideas that will attract audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with social and client campaigns – extending content from shows, presenters, or station priorities.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• Producing content for either radio, television or online
• Experience pitching and writing original story ideas and writing copy quickly with enticing headlines
• Strong written skills
• Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
• An ability to work autonomously and can organise resources and competing priorities while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
• Understanding of content publishing via a CMS (preferably WordPress), along with some basic HTML
• Proven experience using Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop
• An energy, hunger, and passion for digital and be a leader in the digital space
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 10th November 2021.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/