General Manager – Nowra, Ulladulla & Southern Highlands
Due to promotion within the company, Grant Broadcasters is seeking a highly qualified and motivated media professional. The successful applicant will be responsible for the business development and daily management operations for the company’s radio station’s 2ST, Power FM, digital media, Kix Country and South Coast Style Magazine.
The position is based in Nowra with responsibility for sales offices in Ulladulla, and satellite studios and offices in the NSW Southern Highlands.
This is a multifaceted, challenging role that would appeal to a motivated, visionary proven leader.
You will be accustomed to working to high ethical and professional standards.
• Able to lead, train and coach your staff and management team to success
• Demonstrate a successful history in developing strategies to reach and exceed business goals in a highly competitive and customer focused market
• You will have well developed written, presentation and communication skills
• A proven background in sales and financial reporting with full P&L accountability
• A proven knowledge in all platforms of integrated digital sales and marketing
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and a desire to integrate with the business community as an active participant
In return, Grant Broadcasters offer a high profile role with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the position, as well as the opportunity for professional development in a highly successful multimedia organization.
To apply, please forward your written application including covering letter and resume to:
Wendy Gee – NSW Executive Regional General Manager
Applications Close: Friday 23rd August 2019