At NOVA Entertainment we create content that is loved and shared by audiences wherever they are across our radio and digital brands including Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au & smooth.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week across all age brackets. No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an Imaging Producer to join the programming team and bring our station’s sound to life. You will be charged with adding the colour to our shows and promotions, and helping to define the station’s brand with the Perth audience.
This role will also be responsible for:
– Crafting production to support Nova 93.7’s major station tactics
– Developing production elements for Perth’s breakfast show with the most listeners, Nathan, Nat & Shaun
– Working with NOVA Entertainment’s wider production team on shared projects
THE SUPERNOVA PROFILE
We are looking for an experienced audio producer with a minimum of 2-3 years on the job experience, ideally in commercial radio. Our SuperNOVA lives and breathes entertainment across all platforms, but especially has an ear for audio. They also need to be an outgoing, friendly and positive team player, that works well with all levels of the business through Programming, Show Producers and Talent. You’ll be social media savvy and most of all embrace pop music and CHR production.
You’ll get bonus points for:
– Advanced skills with audio production; not just the basics of Pro Tools
– Being calm under pressure, despite balancing multiple tasks at once with tight deadlines
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Creative writing skills would also be an advantage
WHATS ON OFFER TO YOU
– A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
– An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
– Friday team meets, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/
Disclaimer: NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.