Crocmedia delivers Sports Radio, Digital and TV Content across the Country. We are Australia’s only independent syndicator of sports content with the core of our business being radio syndication which remains the case to this day. We love radio.
Additionally, our Radio Network SEN delivers round the clock coverage to passionate sports fans.
SEN is looking for a casual Journalist based in Melbourne. Working every Saturday and Sunday morning plus annual leave fill in across the week as required.
So if you have:
• A Journalism qualification
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a radio newsroom
• Proven strengths in news preparation and presentation to meet deadlines
• NewsBoss experience, audio editing and basic technical understanding of studio equipment
• A knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
Plus – you:
• Can deliver more than a script on air, ad lib and engage with the presenters and audience
• Love working in a team environment
• Recognise how content – on air and digital – can be enhanced
• Can tweet and post to deliver social media engagement
And are genuinely passionate about news and sport, have a strong general knowledge and know a lot about all sports, especially AFL.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter, resume and an audio example of your news reading.