National Head of ‘The Studio’
‘The Studio’ are on the hunt for a commercially driven, innovative leader to take SCA’s share of Audio to new heights. Newly created role, with National reach!
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
Reporting into and working closely with the National Head of Radio Sales, the National Head of The Studio will oversee a large national team and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that will grow SCA’s share of audio and to increase audio’s share of investment across all media.
As the national leader of The Studio this newly created position will set the strategic priorities, establish the supporting structure and drive best practice processes to ensure The Studio delivers industry-leading outcomes for SCA’s clients in the areas of insight led ideation, cross-platform solutions and strategy.
This is a newly created role that demands a commercially driven, focussed and inspirational leader with a vision to maximise SCA’s commercial assets and to exploit new business opportunities within audio.
This position can be Sydney or Melbourne based, depending on the needs of the successful candidate…
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful candidate must BE:
• A senior leader, who is a consolidated expert in cross-platform solutions and marketing.
• Able to demonstrate commercial success in delivering optimum results for brands and advertisers.
• Data savvy and skilled in uncovering insights to formulate industry-leading strategy.
• A proactive and influential communicator, with the ability to form high level relationships with clients and agencies, focusing on upstream planning.
• Passionate about motivating teams and developing high-performing individuals to consistently perform at industry-leading levels.
• A strategic and commercial thinker with excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Able to manage own time effectively, with previous success managing multiple concurrent projects within a tight deadline and budget.
• Never satisfied with the status quo, with a thirst for new ideas and doing things differently.
SCA is a values-drive organisation; We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity. If you resonate with these values, then chances are you’ll be a great fit for our business!
Keen? Apply by submitting your cover letter and resume, outlining your experience and salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence the recruitment process immediately and prior to any disclosed start date, so don’t delay!