Crocmedia delivers Sports Radio and TV Content to over 200 Radio and TV stations across the country and has recently merged with the Pacific Star Network (incorporating the well-known Sports Radio Station 1116 SEN). Crocmedia creates brand-funded entertainment across Radio, TV, On-line and Events. We are Australia’s largest supplier of radio sports content reaching audiences across over 100 markets throughout metro and regional Australia.
Crocmedia is looking for an announcer to do casual shifts on 1116 SEN Overnights (midnight – 6am).
So if you:
• Have a minimum of one year’s on-air experience at a commercial level
• Can host, produce and panel a talk radio show
• Have a thorough understanding of Zetta
• Have knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
• Possess social media skills and understanding of Twitter and Facebook to engage an active and passionate audience
If you are genuinely passionate and knowledgeable about sport – and have a deep love for AFL – and can engage, celebrate, debate and challenge the audience, we want to hear from you.
An existing contact network within the sports industry is desirable, but not essential.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to Isobel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 18 December 2019 at 5pm.