Producer – LiSTNR
Open your ears to a new world of audio!
In culmination with Southern Cross Austereo, LiSTNR is a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand app offering an expansive suite of digital audio content including radio, podcasts, music and news. SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic, and progressive media company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions and working here is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
LiSTNR has big ambitions and we are looking for exceptional talent to come on this journey with us to becoming Australia’s favourite audio destination!
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, Birthday leave, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
Reporting into the Head of Content – News and Entertainment, this role as ‘Producer – LiSTNR Original Podcasts’ will primarily be responsible for developing and executing the podcast content strategy across a suite of LiSTNR podcasts.
This is a truly 360-degree role in which you will oversee the full podcast production life cycle including content ideation, writing, recording, editing, guest booking and talent management. As such our ideal candidate will have the perfect balance of creative, technical, and interpersonal acumen. You will be a natural go-getter and someone that is constantly creating; your key to success will be your passion for digital audio and desire to work within Australia’s most exciting Audio-On-Demand ecosystem.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Significant experience producing compelling and commercial podcasts
- An ability to successfully collaborate with Talent to drive business outcomes
- Expertise in narrative construction and creative storytelling
- Knowledge and ability to record and edit audio
- A natural creative curiosity and ability to turn this into tangible content
- Understanding of audio broadcast compliance regulation
- Ability to work across multiple podcasts and be able to juggle the unique needs/requirements of each
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close advertising once a pool of suitable applicants is received. Don’t delay, apply today!