Up for the challenge of running a #1 Metro FM radio station? Well NOVA 93.7 is looking for you.
Nova Entertainment have an opportunity to join Australia’s #1 Network and run Perth’s most successful radio station.
Working with Perth’s #1 Breakfast show, Nath Nat & Shaun and alongside the best programmers in the country. NE is the fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry. From successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Starfm to thriving digital assets including novafm.com.au, smooth.com.au and many exciting mobile apps we are well placed to reach 9 million consumers each week.
We’re looking for a Program Director for NOVA 93.7 who will be responsible for the successful execution of all station strategies. This individual will ensure all on-air tactics are consistent with the NOVA brand values and are compelling to listeners as well as supporting our sales goals while managing the best team in the business.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOKS LIKE
– Ensuring that NOVA 93.7 remains Perth’s most listened to station and No 1 Breakfast show with Nathan Nat and Shaun!
– Regular feedback / airchecking and developing the on air talent
– Forward planning for station survey tactic ideas in conjunction with the Group Program Director
WHAT YOU’LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR
– Previous experience managing a team and liaising with talent
– Excellent presentation, advanced administrative and research skills
– Being flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
– Minimum of 5 years of programming experience within radio
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT NOVA HQ
– Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events. And access to some of the most exclusive Nova Red Rooms!
– Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
– We celebrate staff achievements each week through our staff recognition awards and annually at a black-tie Nova Entertainment Awards event.
Of vital importance is that you work collaboratively and proactively in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are a born challenger who wishes to be a part of our wonderful team of passionate people who drive success. You will understand that our audience starts our story and are the centre of everything we do so mediocrity doesn’t live within the walls of NOVA.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, apply now!