Receptionist/Events & Promotions Coordinator
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We know a lot of companies say that no two days are the same. Well, with this role we really mean it. On any given day you could be managing the Star 104.5 street team. The next day you might be meeting and greeting clients for Star 104.5.
Reporting to the Brand & Promotions Director, you will be a crucial player ensuring our front line relationships are managed in a professional manner and project managing promotional and marketing projects.
This means you will help out with the:
– Managing the station street team
– Meeting & greeting of all visitors
– Providing daily briefing instructions to the Street team for successful event implementation
– Administrative tasks where requested by the management team.
– Coordinating station promotions including job sheets, web briefs, legal, winner and prize system etc
– Effectively resourcing all competitions, events and casual staff
– Providing post analysis and airchecks for promotional activities
– Liaising with competition winners and prize fulfilment
– Coordination of projects as assigned
ABOUT OUR EVENTS & PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR – YOU?
Let’s call this person a SUPERNOVA (you know, like Superwoman/Superman). SUPERNOVA is someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and put in the work to achieve the desired outcome – no matter how small the task. You might be our SUPERNOVA if you:
– Have excellent communication skills – you’ll be responsible for managing the front line relationships in a professional manner
– Have 2 + years previous promotions or event management experience
– Are able to think ‘on your feet’ in a clear and concise manner, particularly during a high pressure situation and juggle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
– Have a positive work ethic and friendly phone manner – you’ll have the fun job of contacting our prize winners, you should be just as excited as they are!
We are not a traditional business, so we don’t want traditional people.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.