Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most progressive and exciting entertainment based media companies, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Producer to lead one of our iconic shows.
Reporting to the Content Director, as our newest Senior Producer you will be responsible for managing the day to day activities and ongoing projects. As our newest Senior Producer, you’ll oversee every aspect of on-air content and talent, and execute the overall strategic direction of the show.
So if you love early mornings, working in a high energy environment and aren’t afraid of a challenge, we want you.
As the winning candidate, you must:
- Have experience producing exceptional content for radio, working in a metro or major regional market.
- Be a bulldog when it comes to chasing content and guests, you will stop at nothing!
- Have experience using Phonebox and know how to surf the phones to get the best callers on the air.
- Be able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Be proactive, super organised and takes initiative to innovate with the show vision.
- Be connected to pop culture and current affairs that are relevant to a Hit Network audience.
- Be proficient in social media platforms and how to utilise them.
- Possess first-class verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work cooperatively with multiple teams from audio, visual, talent and other show producers.
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of Commercial Radio’s Codes of Practice & Guidelines.
- Be an early bird, who is comfortable working breakfast hours
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
As a member of our Content Team, you’ll be tasked with creating truly compelling content that gets talked about. You’ll be relentless in your pursuit of the best on air content. Importantly, you’ll leave no stone unturned to transform your amazing ideas into the real thing.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining your salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close applications once a suitable pool of applications have been received. So if you are keen, please don’t delay!