Strategy & Solutions Manager – Sydney
A Big brain is wanted for our Strategy & Solutions Team!
The Sports Entertainment Network (formerly Crocmedia) creates and syndicates Sports Radio, Digital and TV Content to over 200 Radio and TV stations across the country.
SEN is looking for an enthusiastic, client focussed problem solver who can be creative, is brilliant with detail and can absorb a tonne of information to play a key role in building strategic solutions for our clients to connect brands with sporting fans across the country.
You will need to have expertise in creating detailed media plans and in building very high quality client proposals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Building strategic responses to Commercial Partner Briefs for existing and potential clients;
- Utilising Sports Entertainment Network assets across radio, digital, TV, events and print to strategically align our audience of sports fans to achieve client objectives;
- Accessing all resources to create an on-target strategy, articulated creatively via a “best in class” presentation, accompanied by a meticulously detailed excel media plan;
- Doing all of these things at pace, with the ability to manage multiple briefs, media plans and proposals at once with exceptional quality always a priority.
You will need outstanding communication skills to work collaboratively with all SEN business divisions. You must also have meticulous attention to detail in combination with exceptional organisational skills to manage your workload and priorities to meet deadlines and deliver high quality proposals and media plans.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a radio client solutions team or as a senior media partnership manager/sales co-ordinator role;
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are vital (minimum 3 years experience);
- Strong writing skills are also required with the ability to create a clear, client focussed narrative.
If you have a good mind for both detail and creativity and would like to work in a sports-centric environment, surrounded by great people, then come and join the Sports Entertainment Network as our new Strategy & Solutions Manager.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2021.