Technical Production Manager
About Macquarie Media
Macquarie Media Limited is Australia’s most influential radio network. Our national footprint covers five capital cities and our content is heard in over 150 markets.
About the role
Based in Sydney, we are seeking a Technical Production Manager. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Technology and supporting Sydney’s #1 radio station.
Working closely with the Head of Technology in Sydney, your responsibilities will include:
● Work with programs and the technology team to manage and coordinate outside broadcasts and events, including equipment specification and maintenance, crewing, venue logistics, quality control and administrative and technical support.
● Create and manage project timelines, schedules and contribute to budget management.
● Manage all production resources, both internal and external, including staff, ensuring maximum cost efficiency and product output are consistently maintained.
● Regularly update Senior Management on the status of all events and their associated budgets.
● Assist in the day to day running of the radio network when not involved in outside broadcasts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and traits:
● A highly organised mindset with attention to detail and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
● At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
● Self-starter with a high level of initiative.
● Ability to effectively communicate directly with on-air staff and producers.
● Demonstrated skills in scheduling, budgeting and documentation.
● Ability to manage and prioritise multiple events at one time.
● Knowledge of digital radio and broadcast I.T. systems, strong project management skills are a must.
● Expert level knowledge of all technologies used to connect outside broadcasts and experience in music production and live-mixing are an advantage.
● The ability to thrive in a challenging environment.
● Current valid driver’s license is mandatory.
This is a full-time role and, from time to time, will require flexibility in working hours due to event schedules.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of this highly committed, energetic and talented team, please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter that describes your suitability and interest in the role to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 23 December 2019