Radio Today Podcast Awards with LiSTNR: What you need to know!
The 2021 Radio Today Podcast Awards with LiSTNR will recognise the most innovative individuals and organisations in podcasting from across the Australian media and marketing landscape.
Early Entries Open: May 3
Early Entries Close: May 16 at 11.59pm AEST
Late Entries Open: May 17
Late Entries Close: June 6 at 11.59pm AEST
Judging Period: June 9 to June 23
Finalists Announced: June 28
Winners Announced: July 5
Podcast executive leader of the year / Podcast thought leader of the year / Podcast host or presenter of the year / Podcast sales executive of the year / Podcast executive producer of the year / Podcast series producer of the year / Podcast audio producer of the year / Podcast marketer of the year / Brand marketer of the year
Podcast company of the year / Podcast publisher of the year (major) / Podcast publisher of the year (indie) / Podcast network/ platform of the year / Advertising agency of the year / Podcast hardware/ software of the year / Australian podcast of the year / Branded podcast of the year (Presented by Pro Podcast Production) / Radio show podcast of the year
* To view Category Criteria, please enter the Take 2 Media awards platform and start your entry.
The 2021 Radio Today Podcast Awards with LiSTNR are supported by Acast, ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network Australia, NOVA Entertainment, Podshape and Pro Podcast Production.
If you have any questions about the awards or entry process, please contact support by email.
- All entries must be submitted via the Take 2 Media awards platform. Entries submitted via any other means or format will be disqualified; including email, post and in-person delivery
- Individual category awards are only open to Australian citizens, Australian-based permanent residents or New Zealand citizens living and working in Australia, and must include a high-resolution headshot in order to submit an entry
- Organisation category awards are only open to ASIC registered entities with an ABN, including sole traders, companies (public and private) and not-for-profit organisations
- The majority of the work for which the individual or organisation has entered must have taken place between May 2020 and April 2021 in order to be eligible for the awards
- The early deadline for entries is Sunday, May 16 2021 (11.59pm AEST). Late entries are accepted until Sunday, June 6 2021 (11.59pm AEST)
- Individuals and organisations can submit entries in multiple categories, provided they meet the requirements and subject to the per-category entry fee
- The cost for early entries is $99 per category, and late entries are $169 + gst
- Radio Today reserves the right to move an entry from one category to another
- Entries cannot be made without the permission of the nominee(s) and must be submitted by an authorised representative of the copyright owner(s)
- Entries may not be obscene or defamatory and may not depict any illegal activity.
- All information supplied may be published on Radio Today and/or used for marketing purposes including on social media and through electronic mail
- All sections of the entry must be completed in order to be judged
- Entry fees must be paid by credit card and paid prior to submitting completed entries
- The awards have a specially curated judging panel, formed by mixing peers with those elsewhere in the value chain, to make sure that the judgement is informed and considered from all relevant sides of the industry
- Radio Today will publish the full list of judges during the entry period
- Judges will be required to score each submission against specific criteria
- This system makes sure that each and every judge will score every allocated entry, and allows the editorial team to identify any potential bias or inconsistencies
- Judges are able to recuse themselves from entries if necessary, and the process is transparent and fair to all parties