The Chaser’s Chris and Andrew return for ACRAs hosting, Amy Shark and Conrad Sewell to perform
The Chaser’s Chris Taylor and Andrew Hansen will return to host the 20th annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) in Melbourne.
Headline performers have also been announced, with Australian singer-songwriters Amy Shark, Conrad Sewell, Vera Blue and Cyrus all to take to the stage next Saturday in front of 1,000s of guests.
It’s the third year in a row that Chris and Andrew – who returned to weekday programming with Triple M’s Radio Chaser this year – will be on MC duties for radio’s night of nights.
Chris and Andrew have worked in radio throughout their careers and were part of the full Chaser team that made their radio debut on Triple M with The Friday Chaser in 2003.
“We’re excited to have these talented performers on stage to celebrate 30 years of the radio awards,” said Commercial Radio Australia chief executive officer Joan Warner.
“It’s hugely exciting to be back hosting the ACRAs for the third straight year,” said Chris and Andrew.
“Not even our own families want us back for Christmas three years in a row, so this feels rather special.”
Joining Chris and Andrew on stage to present awards will be:
- Kennedy Molloy (Jane Kennedy & Mick Molloy) – Triple M Network
- Grant Denyer & Ed Kavalee – 2Day FM
- Smallzy – NOVA Entertainment
- Dave Hughes & Kate Langbroek (Hughesy & Kate) – Hit Network
- Kate, Tim & Marty (Kate Ritchie, Tim Blackwell & Marty Sheargold) – Nova Entertainment
- Kyle and Jackie O (Kyle Sandilands and Jackie Henderson) – KIIS
- Melissa Doyle, Cameron Daddo, Richard Wilkins – Smoothfm
- Jonesy & Amanda (Brendan Jones & Amanda Keller) – WSFM
- Ben Fordham – 2GB
- Neil Mitchell – 3AW
- Steve Price – Triple M Townsville
- Christian O’Connell – Gold 104.3
- Jase & PJ (Jase Hawkins & PJ Harding) – KIIS 101.1
- Michelle Payne – Melbourne Cup winning jockey will present the sports awards.
The 2018 ACRAs will take place Saturday September 20 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.